Now you can check building quality and have the best comfort and energy efficiency in your home
There are many different types of property inspections out there. Working your way through the minefield of which report to get for what and by who can be confusing. There is so much more you can learn from a property inspection, not just what are the major defects and how do I fix them. How about, “If I renovate this property how can it make it work as efficiently as possible so the property is more comfortable and costs less to run?” or “ What type of heating would be best to include here?” , or “How can I keep this part of the home cool?”. Unlike many property inspections an Efficient Property Inspections Report combines the building structure, resource efficiency and common sense financial guidance on the potential of a home, into one report.
Wouldn’t it be useful to know about any building issues AND how to optimise efficiency!
This is exactly what we do through our Efficient Property Inspection Service.
The Efficient Property Inspection Service combines the know how of a highly reputable green builder – Anton Engelmayer from Calm Living Homes, and sustainability consultant Danielle King from Green Moves. This means you get a comprehensive outline of issues from both a building quality and energy efficiency perspective. Because we can also help you understand the costs and all other implications of the options outlined our report is very actionable and really helps you make the best decisions. This is critical if say, you are trying to assess whether you would be better renovating your existing home or buying a new home.
This service is for those who have or are looking at a property and …
- Want to know what the options are and what is feasible to do with a current property
- Are considering a renovation project or new building project
- Want to know about any issues a property may have in terms of workmanship, design, finish etc
- Want to know what the potential of a property might be in terms of renovation and resource efficiency.
The Efficient Property Inspection Report will identify…
- Any major issues or defects with the property (and what to do about it),
- Any potential maintenance issues and recommendations on solutions,
- High level estimates for any remedial actions required and the trade to provide it,
- Ideas for renovation potential and design of the property (or review your plans and comment),
- Opportunities to maximise the energy and water efficiencies of the property,
- Comment on features that offer best ‘value for money’,
- A prioritised list of actions or considerations,
- Opportunities to maximise the comfort of the property and enhance future value.
The Service …
- Takes a holistic look at the property including structural, environmental, surroundings and other considerations to maximise the potential and minimise the costs,
- Is provided by a registered builder and accredited sustainability consultant,
- Is a fixed price (based on house size) and covers site visit, creation of the report and any post report queries,
- Provides an easy to read inspection report with prioritised actions (delivered via email),
- Is fully insured for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.
If you would like one of us to manage or even be the builder for your renovation project, we can do that too!
For more information contact Anton Engelmayer on 0418 177 380 or email@example.com